StreetWise Responder for Smartphones
StreetWise Responder doesn’t try to be a full apparatus MDT solution, it focuses on the features individual on-call responders really need with the simplest and best user interface in the business. One-touch status buttons allow all responders to know who is coming to the station or the call, and location tracking (when engaged) shows where your resources are in real time.
Whether you’re a volunteer or an off-duty crew, this app has all the features you’ve been looking for. It fully integrates with the other suite of StreetWise products, so whether you’re another on-call responder, rolling down the road in a rig, or at the station, you’ll always know who is responding on your call, where they are, and what they’re doing.
StreetWise’s unique approach to regional sharing allows multiple departments to share map data and unit locations for enhanced mutual aid response while retaining complete control over their own data. Best-in-class message processors can handle inbound data from CAD systems in multiple formats, including direct API post, database polling, file pickup or email with emphasis on live and consistent call updates.
See all the great features of the new StreetWise Responder App in this quick, two-minute video introduction; features that literally embarrass the competition. You’ll learn how StreetWise can change the way you think about response notification and incident management forever!
View a short video with current clients about StreetWise Responder App
No additional StreetWise product subscriptions are required so smaller agencies can choose Responder as a cost-effective supplement to existing solutions.
If your department is a current StreetWise CADlink client, but does not provide you with a Responder subscription, you can still purchase one individually (if authorized by your StreetWise Client Administrator).
STAND ALONE STREETWISE RESPONDER PRICING
** Quantities larger than 1000 will be quoted upon request and will receive additional volume pricing based on total # of devices.
StreetWise Responder for Smartphones Features
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Shows close to real time updates for most data
- Not a web app; installed as native app
- Devices can be activated for specific CAD station/unit assignments
- Complete set of video tutorials by topic for individual or group training
- Web support portal and automated ticketing system for email support
- Shows connectivity
- Localization (language & timezone support)
- Smart status buttons (available on all screens) show current and logical status choices
- Full status menu available with incident benchmarks
- Can see current status of all units on specific calls
- Device-to-device instant user messaging (RECEIVE ONLY)
- Exclusive one-touch audio feature can play LIVE streaming dispatch audio
- Push notification when software active/inactive
- Smart Watch capable
- Audible alert when new call received
- Alert updates sent from CAD go to user with alert
- Dual-source geocoding (Google and Bing) w/ accuracy advisories
- Customizable lat/long lookup tables for mile markers, place names, other non-geocodable items
- CAD Alerts pre-geocoded by CAD system override address geocoding
- Full-screen map view w/ status and map options, including incident-specific data/markers
- Separate pinch to zoom tactical map for each incident
- Real time unit locations on tactical map. Non-engaged units display as “ghost” transparency. Unit icons realistically rotate in direction of travel
- Selectable apparatus icons and colors. Tap to display info for apparatus (type, pump, tank, staffing, EMS level)
- Map views: streets & roads; aerial photo/satellite; terrain; night mode (for street map view)
- “Track Up” option rotates map to match travel direction of unit
- Instant map recentering on call or on self
- Integrated Google StreetView for 360° interactive photo
- Selectable display of map points by type
- Navigation route overlay on tactical map (selectable on/off)
- Turn-by-turn directions can be activated when desired
- Live traffic conditions overlay on major streets and highways
- Weather precipitation radar overlays on Tactical Maps
- Community hazard and information points display on map (shareable to other agencies)
- Field users can create/edit community hazard points, instantly synchronized
- Incident-specific command & control points display on map
- Client adjustable zoom level at which map points appear/disappear for auto-declutter
- Side choice of icons for use in community hazard and tactical points
- Display on tactical with selectable range setting
- Tap-to-display data for hydrants (main size, GPM, location notes, etc.)
- Hydrant data transferred directly from municipal GIS data files
- Agency administrators can select specific users that can place, edit or remove shared waypoints and hydrants right from the app while restricting this feature for others